EPJ Nonlinear Biomed Phys
Volume 3, Number 1, December 2015
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||12 March 2015|
- Volke H-J, Dettmar P, Richter P, Rudolf M. Evoked coherences of eeg in chess playing. Int J Psychophysiol. 1998; 30(1-2):225–6. [Google Scholar]
- Volke H-J, Dettmar P, Richter P, Rudolf M, Buhss U. On-coupling and off-coupling of neocortical areas in chess experts and novices as revealed by evoked eeg coherence measures and factor-based topological analysis–a pilot study. J Psychophysiol. 2002; 16(1):23. [Google Scholar]
- Wright MJ, Gobet F, Chassy P, Ramchandani PN. Erp to chess stimuli reveal expert-novice differences in the amplitudes of n2 and p3 components. Psychophysiology. 2013; 50(10):1023–33. [Google Scholar]
- Wan X, Nakatani H, Ueno K, Asamizuya T, Cheng K, Tanaka K. The neural basis of intuitive best next-move generation in board game experts. Science. 2011; 331(6015):341–6. [Google Scholar]
- Hänggi J, Brütsch K, Siegel AM, Jäncke L. The architecture of the chess player’s brain. Neuropsychologia. 2014; 62(0):152–62. [Google Scholar]
- Suvorov NB, Bozhokin SV, Polonski YuZ. Electrophysiological correlates of human intellectual activity during a chess-game with the computer program blindly. Wavelet analysis. Inf Control Syst. 2012; 3:71–76. [Google Scholar]
- Higuchi T. Approach to an irregular time series on the basis of the fractal theory. Physica D: Nonlinear Phenom. 1988; 31(2):277–83. [Google Scholar]
- Klonowski W. From conformons to human brains: an informal overview of nonlinear dynamics and its applications in biomedicine. Nonlinear Biomed Phys. 2007; 1(1):5. [Google Scholar]
- Huang NE, Shen Z, Long SR, Wu MC, Shih HH, Zheng Q, et al.The empirical mode decomposition and the Hilbert spectrum for nonlinear and non-stationary time series analysis. Proc R Soc London. Ser A: Math Phys Eng Sci. 1998; 454(1971):903–95. [Google Scholar]
- Stepien P. Sliding window empirical mode decomposition - its performance and quality. EPJ Nonlinear Biomed Phys. 2014; 2(1):14. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.