EPJ Nonlinear Biomed Phys
Volume 3, Number 1, December 2015
|Number of page(s)||35|
|Published online||10 April 2015|
- Kroger JK, Elliott L, Wong TN, Lakey J, Dang H, George J. Detecting mental commands in high frequency EEG: Faster brain-machine interfaces. In: Proc. of the 2006 Biomedical Engineering Society Annual Meeting, Chicago, 2006.
- Watkins C, Kroger J, Kwong N, Elliott L, George J. Exploring high-frequency EEG as a faster medium of brain-machine communication. In: Proceedings Institute of Biological Engineering 2006 Annual Meeting, Tucson.
- Jovanović A, Perović A. Brain computer interfaces - some technical remarks. Int J Bioelectromagn. 2007;9(3):191–203. http://www.ijbem.org/volume9/number3/090311.pdf.
- Jovanovic A, Perovic A, Borovcanin M. Brain connectivity measures: computations and comparisons. EPJ Nonlinear Biomed Phys. 2013;1:2. www.epjnonlinearbiomedphys.com/content/1/1/2.
- Perović A, Dordević Z, Paškota M, Takači A, Jovanović A. Automatic recognition of features in spectrograms based on some image analysis methods. Acta Polytechnica Hungarica. 2013;10:2.
- Jovanovic A, Kasum O, Peric N, Perovic A. Enhancing microscopic imaging for better object and structural detection, insight and classification. In: Mendez-Vilas A, editor. Microscopy: advances in scientific research and education, FORMATEX Microscopy series N6, vol. 2. 2014.
- Liu L, Arfanakis K, Ioannides A. Visual field influences functional connectivity pattern in a face affect recognition task. Int J Bioelectromagnetism. 2007;9:4.
- Aoyama A, Honda S, Takeda T. Magnetoencephalographic study of auditory feature analysis associated with visually based prediction. Int J Bioelectromagn. 2009;11(3):144–8. http://www.ijbem.org/volume11/number3/1103008.pdf.
- Grierson M. Composing with brainwaves: Minimal trial P300b recognition as an indication of subjective preference for the control of a musical instrument. Proceedings of the ICMC, Belfast. 2008.
- Granger CWJ. Investigating causal relations by econometric models and cross-spectral methods. Econometrica. 1969;37:424.
- Granger CWJ. Testing for causality: a personal viewpoint. J Econ Dyn Contr. 1980;2:329.
- Granger CWJ, Morris MJ. Time series modelling and interpretation. J R Stat Soc Ser A. 1976;139:246.
- Geweke J. Measurement of linear dependence and feedback between multiple time series. J Am Stat Assoc. 1982;77:304.
- Geweke J. Measures of conditional linear dependence and feedback between time series. J Am Stat Assoc. 1984;79:907.
- Kaminski M, Blinowska K. A new method of the description of the information flow in the brain structures. Biol Cybern. 1991;65:203.
- Kaminski M, Ding M, Truccolo W, Bressler S. Evaluating causal relations in neural systems: Granger causality, directed transfer function and statistical assessment of significance. Biol Cybern. 2001;85:145.
- Sameshima K, Baccala LA. Using partial directed coherence to describe a neuronal assembly interactions. J Neurosci Meth. 1999;94:93.
- Baccala L, Sameshima K. Partial directed coherence: a new concept in neural structure determination. Biol Cybern. 2001;84:463.
- Chen Y, Bressler SL, Ding M. Frequency decomposition of conditional Granger causality and application to multivariate neural field potential data. J Neurosci Methods. 2006;150:228.
- Schelter B, Winterhalder M, Eichler M, Peifer M, Hellwig B, Guschlbauer B, et al. Testing for directed influences among neural signals using partial directed coherence. J Neurosci Meth. 2005;152:210.
- Takahashi DS, Baccala LA, Sameshima K. Information theoretic interpretation of frequency domain connectivity measures. Biol Cybern. 2010;103:463–9. 28.
- Shi J, Tomasi C. Good Features to Track, preprint, www.ai.mit.edu/courses/6.891/handouts/shi94good.pdf.
- Welch G, Bishop G. An Introduction to the Kalman Filter. Chapter Hill: University of North Carolina at Chapter Hill; 2004. TR 95-014, April 5.
- Baccala L, Sameshima K. Overcoming the limitations of correlation analysis for many simultaneously processed neural structures, Chapter 3, M.A.L. In: Nicolelis ed. Progress in brain research, vol 130, Elsevier Sc; 2001. p. 1–15.
- Takahashi DY, Baccalá LA, Sameshima K. Partial directed coherence asymptotics for VAR processes of infinite order. Int J Bioelectromagn. 2008;10(1):31–6. http://www.ijbem.org/volume10/number1/100105.pdf.
- Blinowska K. Review of the methods of determination of directed connectivity from multichannel data. Med Biol Eng Comput. 2011;49:521. doi: 10.1007/s11517-011-0739-x.
- Blinowska K, Kus R, Kaminski M, Janiszewska J. Transmission of brain activity during cognitive task. Brain Topogr. 2010;23:205. doi: 10.1007/s10548-010-0137-y.
- Brzezicka A, Kaminski M, Kaminski J, Blinowska K. Information transfer during a transitive reasoning task. Brain Topogr. 2011;24:1. doi: 10.1007/s10548-010-0158-6.
- Kus R, Blinowska K, Kaminski M, Basinska-Starzycka A. Transmission of information during continuous attention test. Acta Neurobiol Exp. 2008;68:103.
- Blinowska K. Methods for localization of time-frequency specific activity and estimation of information transfer in brain. Int J Bioelectromagn. 2008;10(1):2–16. www.ijbem.org.
- Dhamala M, Rangarajan G, Ding M. Estimating Granger causality from Fourier and wavelet transforms of time series data. Phys Rev Lett. 2008;100(018701):1.
- Singh H, Li Q, Hines E, Stocks N. Classification and feature extraction strategies for multi channel multi trial BCI data. Int J Bioelectromagn. 2007;9(4):233. www.ijbem.org.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.