EPJ Nonlinear Biomed Phys
Volume 3, Number 1, December 2015
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 August 2015|
- Webster’s Third New International Dictionary of The English Language, Unabridged, Merriam-Webster Incorporated, Springfield, Mass., USA; Koenemann, Cologne, Germany, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- The Advanced Learners Dictionary of Current English, 2nd ed., Oxford University Press, London, 1963. [Google Scholar]
- Watson JD. The Double Helix, George Weidenfeld Nicolson, 1968 [Google Scholar]
- Deary IJ, Johnson W, Houlihan LM. Genetic foundations of human intelligence. Hum Genet. 2009;126(1):215–32. [Google Scholar]
- Davies G et al. Genome-wide association studies establish that human intelligence is highly heritable and polygenic. Molecular Psychiatry. 2011;16:996–1005. [Google Scholar]
- Caspi A, et al. Moderation of breastfeeding effects on the IQ by genetic variation in fatty acid metabolism. PNAS. 2007;104(47):18860–5. [Google Scholar]
- Kéri S. Genes for psychosis and creativity: a promoter polymorphism of the neuregulin 1 gene is related to creativity in people with high intellectual achievement. Psychological Science. 2009;20:1070. [Google Scholar]
- Keller EF. Reflections on Gender and Science, Yale University Press, 1985 [Google Scholar]
- Haraway D. Situated Knowledges: The Science Question in Feminism and the Priviledge of Partial Perspective. Feminist Studies. 1988;14(Fall):579–90. [Google Scholar]
- McClure MA. Feminism and Chaos Theory, in: Evan M. Berman, Ed. Encyclopedia of Public Administration and Public Policy Second Ed. 2011, ch. 151 [Google Scholar]
- Strogatz SH. Nonlinear Dynamics and Chaos: With Applications to Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and Engineering , 1994, Westview Press [Google Scholar]
- Klonowski W. From conformons to human brains: an informal overview of nonlinear dynamics and its applications in biomedicine, Nonlinear Biomedical Physics, 1, 5 , 2007, BioMed Central, London, http://www.nonlinearbiomedphys.com/content/1/1/5 [Google Scholar]
- Klonowski W. Nonlinear Dynamics in Psychophysiology – Feelings and Thoughts. In: Klonowski W, editor. Simplicity behind Complexity, Frontiers on Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 3. Lengerich, Berlin: Pabst Science Publishers; 2004. p. 467–76. [Google Scholar]
- Klonowski W. Consciousness, Subconsciousness, Biofeedback. Interdisciplinary Considerations with Medical Applications, in: Art and Science in Life Potential Development, M.Prstatic (Ed), Zagreb 2011, pp. 34–37 [Google Scholar]
- Klonowski W. Significance of time scale differences in psychophysics. Cognitive Processing. 2009;10(1):119–26. [Google Scholar]
- Lem S. Flash (Okamgnienie, in Polish), Cracow, 2000 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.