EPJ Nonlinear Biomed Phys
Volume 3, Number 1, December 2015
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 August 2015|
- Webster’s Third New International Dictionary of The English Language, Unabridged, Merriam-Webster Incorporated, Springfield, Mass., USA; Koenemann, Cologne, Germany, 1993.
- The Advanced Learners Dictionary of Current English, 2nd ed., Oxford University Press, London, 1963.
- Watson JD. The Double Helix, George Weidenfeld Nicolson, 1968
- Deary IJ, Johnson W, Houlihan LM. Genetic foundations of human intelligence. Hum Genet. 2009;126(1):215–32.
- Davies G et al. Genome-wide association studies establish that human intelligence is highly heritable and polygenic. Molecular Psychiatry. 2011;16:996–1005.
- Caspi A, et al. Moderation of breastfeeding effects on the IQ by genetic variation in fatty acid metabolism. PNAS. 2007;104(47):18860–5.
- Kéri S. Genes for psychosis and creativity: a promoter polymorphism of the neuregulin 1 gene is related to creativity in people with high intellectual achievement. Psychological Science. 2009;20:1070.
- Keller EF. Reflections on Gender and Science, Yale University Press, 1985
- Haraway D. Situated Knowledges: The Science Question in Feminism and the Priviledge of Partial Perspective. Feminist Studies. 1988;14(Fall):579–90.
- McClure MA. Feminism and Chaos Theory, in: Evan M. Berman, Ed. Encyclopedia of Public Administration and Public Policy Second Ed. 2011, ch. 151
- Strogatz SH. Nonlinear Dynamics and Chaos: With Applications to Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and Engineering , 1994, Westview Press
- Klonowski W. From conformons to human brains: an informal overview of nonlinear dynamics and its applications in biomedicine, Nonlinear Biomedical Physics, 1, 5 , 2007, BioMed Central, London, http://www.nonlinearbiomedphys.com/content/1/1/5
- Klonowski W. Nonlinear Dynamics in Psychophysiology – Feelings and Thoughts. In: Klonowski W, editor. Simplicity behind Complexity, Frontiers on Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 3. Lengerich, Berlin: Pabst Science Publishers; 2004. p. 467–76.
- Klonowski W. Consciousness, Subconsciousness, Biofeedback. Interdisciplinary Considerations with Medical Applications, in: Art and Science in Life Potential Development, M.Prstatic (Ed), Zagreb 2011, pp. 34–37
- Klonowski W. Significance of time scale differences in psychophysics. Cognitive Processing. 2009;10(1):119–26.
- Lem S. Flash (Okamgnienie, in Polish), Cracow, 2000
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.