EPJ Nonlinear Biomed Phys
Volume 3, Number 1, December 2015
|Number of page(s)||18|
|Published online||11 August 2015|
- Onitilo AA, Engel JM, Greenlee RT, Mukesh BN. Breast cancer subtypes based on ER/PR and Her2 expression. Comparison of clinicopathologic features and survival. Clin Med Res. 2009;7:4–13.
- Hudis CA, Gianni L. Triple-negative breast cancer: an unmet medical need. Oncologist. 2011;16:1–11.
- Neves RM, Chin K, Fridlyand J, Yeh J, Baehner FL, et al. A collection of breast cancer cell lines for the study of functionally distinct cancer subtypes. Cancer Cell. 2006;10:515–27.
- Heiser LM, Sadanandam A, Kuo W-L, Benz SC, Goldstein TC, et al. Subtype and pathway specific responses to anticancer compounds in breast cancer. Proc Natl Sci Acad USA. 2012;109:2724–9.
- Shannon CE. A mathematical theory of communication. Bell Syst Tech J. 1948;27(3):379–423. doi:10.1002/j.1538-7305.1948.tb01338.x.
- Breitkreutz D, Hlatky L, Rietman EA, Tuszynski JA. Molecular signaling network complexity is correlated with cancer patient survivability. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012;109:9209–12.
- Carels N, Tilli T, Tuszynski JA. A computational strategy to select optimized protein targets for drug development toward the control of cancer diseases. PLoS One. 2015;10:e0115054.
- Breitkreutz D, Rietman EA, Hinow P, Healey L, Tuszynski JA. Complexity of molecular signaling networks for various types of cancer and neurological diseases correlates with patient survivability. In: BIOMAT 2013. Singapore: World Scientific; 2014. p. 250–62.
- Shepelev V, Fedorov A. Advances in the exon-intron database. Brief Bioinform. 2006;7:178–85.
- Mortazavi A, Williams BA, McCue K, Schaeffer L, Wold B. Mapping and quantifying mammalian transcriptomes by RNA-Seq. Nat Methods. 2008;5:621–8.
- Bolstad BM, Irizarry RA, Astrand M, Speed TP. A comparison of normalization methods for high density oligonucleotide array data based on variance and bias. Bioinformatics. 2003;19:185–93.
- Cheang MCU, Voduc D, Bajdik C, Leung S, McKinney S, et al. Basal-like breast cancer defined by five biomarkers has superior prognostic value than triple-negative phenotype. Clin Cancer Res. 2008;14:1368–76.
- Carels N, Frias D. A statistical method without training step for the classification of coding frame in transcriptome sequences. Bioinformatics Biol Insights. 2013;7:35–54.
- Kim M-S, Pinto SM, Getnet D, Nirujogi RS, Manda SS, et al. A draft map of the human proteome. Nature. 2014. doi:10.1038/nature13302.
- Arteaga CL, Engelman JA. ERBB receptors: from oncogene discovery to basic science to mechanism-based cancer therapeutics. Cancer Cell. 2014;25:282–303.
- Bury M, Andolfi A, Rogister B, Cimmino A, Mégalizzi V, et al. Fusicoccin a, a phytotoxic carbotricyclic diterpene glucoside of fungal origin, reduces proliferation and invasion of glioblastoma cells by targeting multiple tyrosine kinases. Transl Oncol. 2013;6:112–23.
- Cao W, Yang X, Zhou J, Teng Z, Cao L, et al. Targeting 14-3-3 protein, difopein induces apoptosis of human glioma cells and suppresses tumor growth in mice. Apoptosis. 2010;15:230–41.
- Dong S, Kang S, Lonial S, Khoury HJ, Viallet J, Chen J. Targeting 14-3-3 sensitizes native and mutant BCR-ABL to inhibition with U0126, rapamycin and Bcl-2 inhibitor GX15-070. Leukemia. 2008;22:572–7.
- Gay B, Suarez S, Caravatti G, Furet P, Meyer T, Schoepfer J. Selective GRB2 SH2 inhibitors as anti-Ras therapy. Int J Cancer. 1999;83:235–41.
- Giubellino A, Gao Y, Lee S, Lee MJ, Vasselli JR, et al. Inhibition of tumor metastasis by a growth factor receptor bound protein 2 Src homology 2 domain-binding antagonist. Cancer Res. 2007;67:6012–6.
- Qi W, Shakalya K, Stejskal A, Goldman A, Beeck S, et al. NSC348884, a nucleophosmin inhibitor disrupts oligomer formation and induces apoptosis in human cancer cells. Oncogene. 2008;27:4210–20.
- Ren H, Chu Z, Mao L. Antibodies targeting hepatoma-derived growth factor as a novel strategy in treating lung cancer. Mol Cancer Ther. 2009;8:1106–12.
- Schneble EJ, Berry JS, Trappey FA, Clifton GT, Ponniah S, et al. The HER2 peptide nelipepimut-S (E75) vaccine (NeuVax™) in breast cancer patients at risk for recurrence: correlation of immunologic data with clinical response. Immunotherapy. 2014;6:519–31.
- Flor HH. Current status of the gene-for-gene concept. Annu Rev Phytopathol. 1971;9:275–96.
- Patocchi A, Walser M, Tartarini S, Broggini GAL, Gennari F, Sansavini S, et al. Identification by genome scanning approach (GSA) of a microsatellite tightly associated with the apple scab resistance gene Vm. Genome. 2005;48:630–6.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.