EPJ Nonlinear Biomed Phys
Volume 1, Number 1, December 2013
|Number of page(s)||25|
|Published online||09 May 2013|
- Kaminski M, Ding M, Truccolo W, Bressler S: Evaluating causal relations in neural systems: Granger causality, directed transfer function and statistical assessment of significance.Biol Cybern 2001, 85:145–157.
- Sameshima K, Baccala LA: Using partial directed coherence to describe a neuronal assembly interactions.J Neurosci Methods 1999, 94:93–103.
- Baccala L, Sameshima K: Partial directed coherence: a new concept in neural structure determination.Biol Cybern 2001, 84:463–474.
- Chen Y, Bressler SL, Ding M: Frequency decomposition of conditional Granger causality and application to multivariate neural field potential data.J Neurosci Methods 2006, 150:228–237.
- Schelter B, Winterhalder M, Eichler M, Peifer M, Hellwig B, Guschlbauer B, Lucking CH, Dahlhaus R, Timmer J: Testing for directed influences among neural signals using partial directed coherence.J Neurosc Methods 2005, 152:210–219.
- Granger CWJ: Investigating causal relations by econometric models and cross‐spectral methods.Econometrica 1969, 37:424–438.
- Granger CWJ: Testing for causality: a personal viewpoint.J Econ Dynamics Control 1980, 2:329–352.
- Granger CWJ, Morris MJ: Time series modelling and interpretation.J R Stat Soc Ser A 1976, 139:246–257.
- Geweke J: Measurement of linear dependence and feedback between multiple time series.J Am Stat Assoc 1982, 77:304–313.
- Geweke J: Measures of conditional linear dependence and feedback between time series.J Am Stat Assoc 1984, 79:907–915.
- Kaminski M, Blinowska K: A new method of the description of the information flow in the brain structures.Biol Cybern 1991, 65:203–210.
- Blinowska K: Methods for localization of time‐frequency specific activity and estimation of information transfer in brain.Int J Bioelectromagnetism 2008,10(1):2–16. [http://www.ijbem.org]
- Takahashi DS, Baccala LA, Sameshima K: Information theoretic interpretation of frequency domain connectivity measures. 2010.
- Blinowska K: Review of the methods of determination of directed connectivity from multichannel data.Med Biol Eng Comput 2011, 49:521–529.
- Jovanović A: Research in the group for intelligent systems at Belgrade University, problems and results (Russian).Intelektualnie Sistemi 2001,6(1–4):163–182.
- Jovanović A, Perović A: Brain computer interfaces ‐ some technical remarks.Int J Bioelectromagnetism 2007,9(3):91–102. [http://www.ijbem.org.]
- Klonowski W, Duch W, Perović A, Jovanović A: Some computational aspects of the brain computer interfaces based on inner music.Comput Intell Neurosci 2009, 9. Article ID 950403,
- Baccala L, Sameshima K: Overcoming the limitations of correlation analysis for many simultaneously processed neural structures. In Chapter 3 Progress in brain research, vol 130 Edited by: Nicolelis MAL. Elsevier Sc. 2001.
- Blinowska K, Kus R, Kaminski M, Janiszewska J: Transmission of brain activity during cognitive task.Brain Topogr 2010, 23:205–213..
- Brzezicka A, Kaminski M, Kaminski J, Blinowska K: Information transfer during a transitive reasoning task.Brain Topogr 2011, 24:1–8.. doi:
- Kus R, Blinowska K, Kaminski M, Basinska‐Starzycka A: Transmission of information during continuous attention test.Acta Neurobiol Exp 2008, 68:103–112.
- Blinowska K: Review of the methods of determination of directed connectivity from multichannel data.Med Biol Eng Comput 2011, 49:521–529..
- Babiloni F, Mattia D, Basilisco A, Astolfi L, Cincotti F, Ding L, Christine K, Sweeney J, Edgar JC, Miller GA, He B: Improved estimation of human cortical activity and connectivity with the multimodal integration of neuroelectric and hemodynamic data related to motor and cognitive tasks.Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2005, 6:5888–58891.
- Brovelli A, Ding M, Ledberg A, Chen Y, Nakamura R, Bressler SL: Beta oscillations in a large‐scale sensorimotor cortical network: directional influences revealed by Granger causality.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2004, 101:9849–9854.
- Yuan H, Doud A, Gururajan A, He B: Localization of event‐related (de)synchronization of cerebral cortex during online control of brain‐computer interface using minimum‐norm estimates in the frequency domain.Int J Bioelectromagnetism 2007,9(2):109–110.
- Dhamala M, Rangarajan G, Ding M: Estimating granger causality from fourier and wavelet transforms of time series data.Phy Rev Lett 2008,100(018701):1–4.
- Singh H, Li Q, Hines E, Stocks N: Classification and feature extraction strategies for multi channel multi trial BCI data.Int J Bioelectromagnetism 2007,9(4):233–236. [http://www.ijbem.org]
- Wang X, Chen Y, Bressler S, Ding M: Granger causality between multiple interdependent neurobiological time series: blockwise versus pairwise methods.Int J Neural Syst 2007,17(2):71–78.
- Babiloni F, Cincotti F, Marciani M, Salinari S, Astolfi L, Tocci A: The estimation of cortical activity for brain‐computer interface: applications in a domotic context.Comput Intell Neurosci 2007, 7. Article ID91651,
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.